Friday, June 15, 2007

sweet dreams

i had a weird dream last night. I was pregnant and was going into labour (which might I say hurt in my dream) and then all of a sudden my belly popped off. It was like this really weird balloon where my belly button was the place where you tie the knot to keep the air in. even in my dream I was thinking I don’t think this is how it usually goes but my dream doc was telling me it was normal and that once I was ready it would re-attach. right. anyhow I kept waking up through the night but I kept coming back to this dream. Decided to find out what pregnancy in dreams means...

Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

Belly
To see your belly in your dream, indicates that your are processing and integrating your ideas and feelings from the unconscious to the conscious level. The belly symbolically holds repressed emotions and unexpressed feelings. Your dream may also be telling you to trust your gut feeling and intuition.
To see a pregnant belly, represents emotions that are due to come to the surface. They can no longer remain suppressed.

Ok ok so I googled it, here is the site if you are interested.

So guess things may be coming to fruition. All in all I think these things seem pretty good to me. I think I am getting closer to being able to move forward.

On another note I ate about 8 pieces of baklava the other day. I just cannot help myself with sweets. But nuts are good for you right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh ohhh cousan. . .pregnancy dreams and then a baklava-craving-fest. . .

maybe you should run to the drug store. . .

kels said...

very funny smarty pants...aren't you the one ready for the baby train?

FYI i ate the baklava yesterday pre-dream mode