Tuesday, June 19, 2007

my cardy

you know when you have something that you really love, that will never let you down and always look good....well mine is my gap cardigan from 2001 that i bought for $12.99. it is off-white, 3/4 length sleeve cardigan with a small eyelet pattern covering it. and honestly it is the best sweater ever. it looks great with jeans or works with dresses. i can throw it is the washer and dryer (oooh bad i know) and it still comes out the same. linus has his blanket and i have my cardy. sometimes it really is the little things that make you feel better.

PS the sun is out today HALLELUJAH!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

i LOVE cardigans. but i pronounce them car-di-jaun, with a little french twist!
lara makes fun of me and says they are for grandmas, and i agree they are, but i still LOVE them. nothing beats a good car-di-jaun, perfect for any outfit in my opinion. i am actally trying to restrain myself from buying a white one and a bright pink one this week that i have had my eye on. but i dont think i can pass up two great pieces of clothing.

kels said...

buy them! honestly i have about 8 to 10 different ones, 4 that i probably wear most often. i know lara hates them but i think that is because she has not had a really good car-di-jaun as you say.
are you on your way home too? is it a sis reunion at stampede?