Friday, June 22, 2007

10 random facts about me

  1. I love to dance I started when I was 3 in ballet and tap and even though I don’t take classes anymore, if the music is going I find it hard to not start moving to it
  2. My freckles appeared when I was in grade 4
  3. One time I ate 2 (yes TWO) footlong subs...it was a family record, my little bro, who is 6’2, has quashed that record many times over now.
  4. Once i got a chair stuck on my head (yes i know...i was 2, beats me what I was doing)
  5. I often get the giggles late at night and cannot stop to t’s dismay, and I keep him awake as long as I can
  6. In grade two i punched someone for budging in line (I was standing up for another kid....my dad is still proud of that I think)
  7. My sister is my best friend
  8. I am a very fast reader, and can devour books in one sitting if I have the time
  9. Traveling is my religion
  10. I do high kicks when too intoxicated (t will confirm this) I also drop my bag, if I am carrying one, a lot in this state

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you sooo devoured to foot long subs! I can see it now...and you probs had KD later that day.

kels said...

ha ha ha i wish....well who knows i managed to eat a lot back in the day, why cant i see your blog?