Friday, June 29, 2007

in the last 4 days

in the last 4 days i have:

learned how not to transfer emails from mac enoutrage to microsoft outlook
attempted to pack light (HA HA HA)

gotten 2 new blisters (note to shoe-lovers out there, wear them in first)
driven to vancouver
had a LOT of beer
enjoyed lunch with my cool aunt and uncle
watched about 6 espisodes of "Gene Simmons: Family Jewels"
tried to not get crushed by my cousins' two massive dogs
searched endlessly for black flats to replace my old ones that are dying to no avail :(
realized how much i like the west coast
finally relaxed and gotten into vacation mode


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but cousan, they are nice dogs. . .

don't forget to schedule me in in a couple of weeks. . .and have a nice time in tofino for me. ..

lu said...

you back yet?