Monday, December 3, 2007

happy b-day lil' bro

Today is my little brother's birthday and when I say little I actually mean 6'3. It is pretty crazy that he is 17 as I can remember the morning he was born and my dad was running around the house yelling at my sis and I to "STAY IN BED...YOUR MOM IS HAVING THE BABY....DON'T WORRY" he did pretty much scare us right back into bed. Then, later that day, we got a phone call at school that we had a new baby brother.
Little did the "little brother" know that:
a) he would wear pick diapers for the first 60 days of his life because everyone was SO sure he would be a girl that diapers were pre-bought
b) he would be subjected to being my sister's real life toy that she could dress up and put in her toy cradle beside her creepy Baby Shivers.
c) he would have two older sisters that love him soooooo much but also have no qualms about totally embarrassing him when necessary (though he has started to retaliate which is a bit distressing)
So to my much younger bro happy birthday and thanks for all the disgusting jokes, crazy dances, random attempted punches and for growing up to be pretty cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!! happy birthday little bro! hey kels, i added you to mine earlier today before reading your email! go figure ;-)

lu said...

i love little big brothers! hope you got to celebrate with yours.