Thursday, December 20, 2007

D-O-N-E! Done.

The packing is done! (yes angels really are singing in the background). I am so relieved that it is finished. But all that exertion of packing up our life here, dragging boxes to the truck and then cramming them into storage really took it out of T and I. We have pretty much been zombies all week, which has been great for me as I have been able to tune out the Christmas jerks that have taken over the mall while I scramble to finish my shopping.
Now all I have to do is finish off work (my contract ends tomorrow) and I can sleep, eat, wrap gifts and watch Christmas movies till my eyes turn into squares. It really doesn't take that much to make me a happy gal...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're happy now :-)

Georgia said...

Hey guys a big MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy new year to you both! Stay skanky.

Love you both
Geoff and George

Dan said...

Sounds like a wonderful plan Kels!

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I'm very glad to have made your acquaintence in the blogosphere this year! Hugs.