Monday, December 10, 2007

tagged

I was tagged by KreativeMix, this is the first time I have been tagged so here goes...

Here are the The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, to let them know that they have been tagged and to read the blog.

There is a lot random stuff about me:

1. At the tender age of three I got a chair stuck on my head. Yes I know wha???? I did. Don't ask... it is a family legend that I will never live down.

2. I have freckles on my face, just my face. They turned up after grade 4 and they are still here. People tell me they will fade but I am beginning to think that I will be forever young even at 80 with a full-on freckle-face though I am guessing by then my wrinkles might hide them all. (ahem Lu wear your sunscreen!)

3. I am quite reserved with people I don't know at first and am often mistaken for being really private. I am..until you get to know me then I will sing, dance and perform for you.

4. My sister and I have a slew of made-up terms that we have managed to get my family using. Nope not twins just sisters who spent too much time eating candy and cackling over bad tv shows and dance movies.

5. I love patterns.

6. I hate cooked carrots.

7. I have an unfortunate addiction to shortbread...

So I tag things i know, dan and taking the time to unwind

4 comments:

Stepiphany said...

I've enver been tagged either! I'll complete this as soon as I can, but right now I'm at work :(

Memarie Lane said...

My kids have me using made-up words too. We call lips "beebers" and we "foo" on hot food.

Anonymous said...

pretty cool meme!!!! and LOL on the first thing that was said to you was "you look tired"....... next time say, i'm under the weather, but what's your excuse?? or just say "i'm too fabulous for this [r]hit!!"

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions