Thursday, December 6, 2007

a week to go

As of this Saturday we have one week..ONE WEEK to pack up the rest of the 3.5 years T and I have spent here. Part of me thinks good riddance but I have to admit that it has been good for both us though it is time for us to start a new adventure.
But seriously, ONE WEEK. Uhhh it is make me queasy just thinking about it. We did manage to get about 8 boxes to my folks place but there are still random piles of our stuff that somehow need to work their way into a box.
We have also accumulated an odd assortment of items which need to find a way out of our home and not into our storage, included are:
  • a heated fish tank that T thought would be a good idea which actually turned into a massacre of 15 neon tetras
  • a planter full of old corks (not mine) and
  • a collection of empty Scotch bottle containers (again NOT mine)
But the closet exploding all over the place...that IS mine and that stuff isn't going anywhere.

4 comments:

Dan said...

How exciting! It's natural to feel queasy but you're beginning a new chapter. How cool is that?

So you want a new pair of shoes from Santa? Hmmmmm ... maybe you could ask T to tell Santa. Or something. :)

You have Facebook listed in your links on the right. Are you on it? I've been on it for a month or so. E-mail me with your e-mail address if you'd like to be friends (it's in my profile).

Best of luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

I have tagged you............ thank my tagger!! LOL!! stop by to see the rules :-)

Sassy said...

thanks for stopping by Kels!! How's the packing going? And those corks and empty scotch bottles ......... i'm sure you had a little something to do with them :-)

Rick Rockhill said...

good luck with the move. I HATE packing...so much hassle. try to keep smiling!