Thursday, December 13, 2007

the straw that made the camel get drunk

I think my stress level has reached the point where I could possible burst into tears at any point. Charming I know and yes, poor poor T. But I am valiantly trying to focus on this Sunday when; our apartment will be packed up, we will be living in luxury with my parents (comparatively speaking), my friends will be home for Christmas, I will be almost done gift shopping and I can drink myself into a languid stupor on rum n' eggnog while eating an entire tupperware full of shortbread. Life will be sweet again!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

soooooooooo its sunday!!! how's the languid stupor thing going??? lol.. hope you're feeling much better. Date #4 is up :-)

Stepiphany said...

Aren't the holidays grand?

Dan said...

Come here you ...

{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

That's me and T making a hug sandwich out of you. :)

Things will get better Kels! I promise! They always do.