Tuesday, November 27, 2007

roll me a head!

Remember how I mentioned we had the coolest neighbours...well they moved out in October and new people moved in.
I have had it.
This new couple has huge screaming matches where things get broken or someone gets kicked out and we have to listen to it. But the icing on the damn cake is that at 3am this morning their huge bull mastiff cried and whined all morning. Beats me where the neighbours were as there is no way they could have been sleeping with that yowling going on. T and I tried everything from banging on the floor to praying it would stop. T even went downstairs wearing his uggs, my sassy fleece robe from grade 8 and his newsboy cap (obviously it was very early in the am) and banged loudly on the door to no avail though the dog did come by and sniff at the door.
So now I am at work holding my eyes open with toothpicks while I chug coffee.
All I have to say is if that happens again tonight..heads are gonna roll!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Oh boy!

Some things that come to mind: industrial-strength ear plugs, spraying some tranquilizing gas under their door, calling the police.

The second one would be the most fun one, though. :)

kels said...

t wanted to call their phone, howl into it, hangup and repeat!
calling the police is what actually when down though i was not home.