Saturday, June 14, 2008

That's right

Perhaps an explanation is in order for yesterday's lame post. First off believe me, I do not think I have it bad in the slightest....I just usually feel like I never have enough time to do all the things I'd like to, AND I am notorious for taking on too much stuff (just like my Dad---genetics can do weird things). So, I generally feel like I am always trying to catch up. It is a pretty crappy way to feel and an even worse way to live. And on top of that I am always worrying that I am screwing up all the time...like I won't get the job, then I do, then I am no good, then I am going to get fired....before any of this ever happens I have made myself think it will and we all know the power of thought.

So I have decided (or shall we say I am working on it) to let go of things...to stop worrying what other people think and to just decide that it will work out. Why? Because I say so MUAH HA HA! Ok I know that my "caring what others think" issue or my worrying isn't going to go away that easily but I am sure that I can correct this little niggling voice in my head bit by bit. And perhaps I will adopt the "if you don't like it then leave" attitude...yup, you heard me right BEEEOTCH!

No comments: