Friday, January 18, 2008

Busy bee

So I have been busy trying to figure out all the intricacies of out trip...like how does one insure a computer while travelling...ok I have not solved this issue yet but I am working towards it. As well as trying to sell my car, write a work contract for T and I and ponder my wardrobe for the trip, which as we all know is extremely important.

So as far as the work opportunity goes we managed to come to a middle ground. We will do the design work in Mexico and have a contractor take over the rest of the project. This is the best outcome by far. This way we don't need to come back, we just do the work, send it on, get approval and continue on our way through Central and South America. I got myself worked up for nothing.

I feel good about how this worked out and a few other opportunities have sprung up for me as well that are do-able on the road which would be great experience as well as provide fuel for the resume. So maybe I can just CALM DOWN about life and let it happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Now you can relax and enjoy the trip. I really hope you have a wonderful wonderful wonderful time!!!

lu said...

i am taking a cue from the panta and taking it as it comes... or something like that!

thanks again for the birthday greetings!

Stepiphany said...

I'd love to hear about your work plans in a little more detail. How has everything panned out?