Monday, January 7, 2008

taking deep breaths

Ok so I was in a little bit of a panic in my last post. You'd think by now I would be able to deal better with life's decisions but well...the fact of the matter is I have to have a complete freak out first, then sleep on it, mull over it for a few more days and then decide that it will just have to work out. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to a more calm and sure individual...I am sure that by my recent behaviour T would say "no". The last few days have presented a solution that may solve all our worries, I cannot say more as I am superstitious but if it all works as I hope I will fill you in.

But let's talk about something fabulous...like my new MacBook Pro gifted to me from the best husband in the world. I have never had my own computer before so this is a little unreal. I think it needs a name but I am not too sure yet what it will be...but names take time. I am also searching for a laptop bag that does not look like a laptop bag. There are some really cool companies out there and once I compile the contenders I will post the links so those who need a nerd-free bag can check them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a real fabulous gift!!!