Thursday, August 30, 2007

whup some mental block ass

i have kicked my mental block's fat ass. yep that is right after looking at my sewing machine for 2 years i have finally started it up and am well on my way to making....pajama pants. ok ok not so glamourous but it is a move in the right direction. see i LOVE fashion, i do and i am ok with how shallow that is. i have always thought that designing clothes would be awesome but was too scared to try. but i have now and i really really REALLY like it. makes me wonder why i was so scared to do it before. i guess when what you really want is right in front of you it is easy to miss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for you, cousan! maybe you could whip me up a pair of pajama pants. . .then when you're a famous designer i can sell them on ebay for thousands and then quit my job. . .xo

Stepiphany said...

superficial smooperficial!