Friday, August 10, 2007

piggyback rides, smacking spoons and sugar

last night was finally a quiet one. After work i went to my gym class, it is entitled “commando cardio” and no we don’t work out naked. Actually it is this boot camp style class that makes me cringe before i go but after it i feel awesome. We spent the whole class partnered up and running around doing wheelbarrows and piggybacking our partners while running. Let me just say that i am SO glad that my partner was a small, yet muscular, nice gal. I am sure my knees would have buckled had i been paired up with one the 250 pound guys in our class and asked to piggyback him across the room. (although i bet it would have been funny to watch) after receiving a compliment from the instructor about looking “toned not skinny” I was feeling pretty fit. Got home and watched our neighbour smack spoons against his body and dance around our living room while chanting some oddly accented English. I love this guy. T and i tried to figure out what to eat for dinner, both is getting grumpier by the second, we decided on take out Indian. Not bad butter chicken but i have had better. Then we watched “Amelie”, one of my favourite movies, and increased our chances of diabetes by eating 3 different FunDip flavours. Remember those from when you were a kid, the candy stick that you lick and then stick into pure sugar? Man i had not had one in years...so good. Well i thought it was, T wasn’t so sure about the burning sensation on his tongue.

2 comments:

Stepiphany said...

FunDip: Sooo good
Amelie: been on my list forever, but still haven't seen it
You Neighbor: kind of wish he was my neighbor
Commando Cardio: Bravo!

robkroese said...

FunDip! It's like they were trying to come up with a way to directly ingest more sugar with less effort.