Monday, August 20, 2007

genki des

finished up work on friday and am happily hanging out in the house. actually i am trying to clean it up as it is a mess and we have a guest coming to stay! it is a friend of ours from Japan. he was the second friend of T's that i met. he super cool and let me stay with him in Tokyo even though he did not know me and he could only go on T's word. i think i won him over with my burping ability....c'mon guys love that. (i became a burping champ in school as all my close friends were guys and well...i had to be able to keep up) so i am busy being domestic and relaxing. i have some time off so i am hoping to have a clean house, use my sewing machine and read the latest Harry Potter.

1 comment:

Dx said...

Our house is a mess with packing cases all over the place. Will clean it "later". As for being a burping champion, what can I say? What can anyone say? My dad used to say, "Doesn't matter what you're good at, be the best." Not too sure if he was talking about burping though.