Wednesday, April 4, 2007

uncertainty

I am having one of those days when I am not sure what I am doing is right or even if I know what I want to do..but lately I have been feeling like I am not on the right path. But then one will ask “what is the right path” and unfortunately I am unable to answer that question. So it leads me to ponder, “if my heart is not feeling right what am I doing wrong and what would I change” so there I am second guessing myself on an almost daily basis. I am unsure of what the next step should be and I am scared that I will mess up yet again. And that I will always be moving around that I will never find my place. Right now I am longing for the days I spent wandering through Asia when I did not wonder about career, money and such. I am desperate for that freedom again but it seems so far away now. I know, I know waaah waaah suck it up. I am not trying to be so lame. I just feel like I am not living my truth but I am unsure of what my truth is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohoooo cousaaaaaannnn i hear ya!
xoxoxo

lu said...

i woke up this morning and thought, what the hell am i doing?!

you are not alone in wondering what the 'right' path, worrying if you will ever find your place, and constantly having that itch to get moving in some direction.

i hope we can chat soon, i am back from busting a move around kenya and am in the office. meh.