Monday, April 23, 2007

revisiting the teenage years in more than one way

so my weekend went by way too fast, possibly because I slept for about 19 hours of it...straight. went to a stagette on friday night which was fun but i was exhausted as the last week was crazy. and the exhaustion continued as i did not get to bed until 3:30 on saturday morning. t, some friends and i went for breakfast and then i crawled into bed at 1pm for nap. yup that is right i woke up sunday morning at 8am. apparently my parents were right eventually no sleep really does catch up with you.
other than that the weekend was pretty quiet but not in a rejuvenating way so next weekend is for me and t to relax and do nothing. i am hoping it actually happens we both really need some quiet time.
a difficult person has come into my life and it is proving to be a frustrating time for me as i think it is a massive personality clash and i cannot deal with it as i usually would due to the circumstances. poor t has heard me vent but that is all i have done about it....so i hope some down time will allow me to properly think through the options i have to deal with this individual. it is so crazy, i honestly thought that i had gotten rid of this kind of person in my life and lo and behold years later after many bad experiences in junior and senior high, lessons learned and then swearing to myself that i would not deal with this again it is back in a big, irritating way.

2 comments:

lu said...

maybe you are sick of my comments on here but just wanted to say that i am so glad we could chat today. and just so you don't forget what we talked about:

now inhale as you move your hands to the front of your mat and exhale slowly as you reach back with your right foot then your left foot.

hahahaha, we would be laughing out loud over coffee and veggie omelettes if we were together right now. or a joint and a bag of chips, your choice!

kels said...

ha ha ha no i love them....you are pretty much my only commenter (new word!)
i miss you too.
AAAAAAaaaauuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm.