Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ready...set....PACK!

Since I am usually rambly I am guessing this blog is going to be a combo of that side of me as well as a place for me to write about my travels which are going to start again soon! We are leaving in about 2.5 months for Central and South America...but before then we have a pile of stuff to do...

1 - Pack up the apartment
This has started! Well actually I have only chucked our CDs into a box so there is lots to do

2 - Take pictures of furniture, post online and (please please) sell furniture
We are getting rid of some dressers, a desk and a bookshelf....this does mean that for about 4 weeks our clothes will live on the floor, chairs, the back of doors...

3 - Sell my beloved Ford Aspire a.k.a "Bobby Assfire"
I did not think I would care but I am more than a little sad to think I won't be speeding around in this car again.

4 - Try and get my Spanish ability moving forward
With all this other stuff going on I have been slacking on studying

5 - Get T and I vaccinated.
I hate needles. T hates them more than I do...good times.

6 - Eat everything in the pantry
Ok maybe not the seriously old looking vermicelli noodles that I cannot recall buying...but I hate throwing out food so we are going to attack that pantry with voracious appetites for all things canned, pickled and possibly unrecognizable.

Though I am getting a bit panicky that 6 weeks is not enough time for us to get ready and out of our apartment it is a good excitement.

No comments: