Friday, July 20, 2007

BO versus cologne

i am pretty active and regularly hit the gym or go for a run around 6 am. (before you give me crap i am NOT a morning person, i have just trained myself to get up an out early so i can laze around in the evenings) anyhoooo this morning i went to the gym. i literally get dressed in 3 minutes and head out the door. yep it is not so pretty but it is early and i don’t care. i am there to workout and i don't do small talk at the gym. i do,however, take the time to put on deodorant unlike the gentleman i worked out beside this morning. i got trapped. i walked up the elliptical,as i usually do, put my water bottle in the holder and WHAM! was hit by a wave of really horrible man BO. i know i know i stink too when i work out but i am pretty sure not like this. But then i was stuck...i could not just pick up my stuff and change machines, how bad would that look and how awful would stinky guy feel. so i stuck it out and he was only there for about 10 minutes before he left. perfect. or so i thought...this other guy gets on the same elliptical wearing an overwhelming amount of cologne. in fact it turned my stomach and gave me a headache. i am not sure why you would bother with cologne at the gym...maybe he knew the guy before me stank so tried to even it out. Beats me, i am still trying to decide if BO beats the cologne.

No comments: