Monday, March 12, 2007

techie i am not

so i had other things to chat about but unfortunately computers have made me mad yet again and i need to vent. i would say i am capable with using the computer but after today i am not sure...why why oh why can't i get my mac to log on to the wireless at work? and why did it work on our home network yesterday and not today? grrrrrr i decided that rather than throwing my mac (ok ok my company's mac) out the window i switched to my old stand by PC not as fast but i love the right click on this baby. i think i need some lessons...

2 comments:

lu said...

i love the macs but i might just love the right click more. it really is a toss up.

best of luck with the tech probs!

kels said...

hey thanks...it really is not the computer's fault it is mine for not really knowing how they work!