Friday, March 2, 2007

definition

let me relay the funniest term i have heard in a long time..
MEAT SWEATS
as if that doesn't just make you laugh. i heard the term from a coworker and honestly i think it is hysterical. And oddly enough very true, you know when you have eaten too much meat and you get all bloated and gross feeling and you wish you had not eaten that last bite of meatloaf, roast beef, sausage, or whatever meaty thing you are eating...well that is meat sweats. totally hanus but very descriptive new vocabulary!
little side note, can i just say how happy i am to be working with people who make me laugh everyday!

1 comment:

Stepiphany said...

I definitely agree with your 'working with people who make you laugh' remark. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I don't think many of friends read it, so it's good to know someone's enjoying it :)