Monday, May 12, 2008

Work and work breaks

Work has kicked in and it is taking up most of our waking hours. Don't get me wrong there are no complaints here...I am happy to get this job moving because that means we are closer to continuing on our adventure--with a bigger bank balance which is great.
I have been busy learning all the design programs and although I am no graphic designer I think I am adequate at using the programs and with T's help we are producing some good designs. It is nice to be learning as well as using creative skills that I thought 4 years of university buriedSo things are as they say, "Full on."

When we are not working I am working on learning to surf. I have my own 'tabla de surf' (surfboard in Spanish) and a wetsuit and an ability to make the most amazing wipe-outs. Truly...I am that talented....I am no longer wading in the whitewater but out with T in the bigger waves learning to stay on my board, paddle and attempt to properly catch waves. I caught one the other day and managed to stand up at the very end. Only once but it makes me want to keep going out even if it means I continue to get clobbered by waves. One day I going ride a wave even if I drink half of the ocean while trying!

No comments: