Sunday, March 30, 2008

Things are good

Finally we are here, in Mexico! Things are going well and I think T and I are starting to learn how to live slower..even if we have a lot of work to do by mid-June. We did get that design job I had mentioned and after a bit of a delay, it is now full-force. I think we are both a little concerned that the deadline will come too quickly we are focussing on just putting our heads down and getting it done so we can continue our travels (with pockets a little fuller).

I am busy writing for a blog as well. It is a little harder for me which is partly due to that fact that A) I have not really been back to writing in ages B) in uni all I wrote were scientific labs (ugh) so my creative stream is a little lacking these days. But I believe I am improving and like they always say 'practice makes perfect' but I will settle for 'better' right now.

Mexico is awesome. People are friendly and the beaches are beautiful. I have only been out surfing once (and when I say surfing, I mean trying to surf) as T and I both got hit with a rather mean cold. But we are planning to try and get out a couple of times a week now that we are both feeling better and our project is moving.

Things are good.

No comments: