Wednesday, April 2, 2008

gettin' schooled

Since I am constantly worried that my writing is appalling and that my abilities to write a decent post are somewhat lacking I took notice of a colleague's blog where she noted that she was taking a course in writing and I thought..should I? I think the fact that I asked myself this means YES YOU SHOULD! T has been suggesting it for awhile but I think since I'm not sure whether there is a future for me as a writer/blogger I have been reluctant to sign onto anything. But I don't think it could hurt...well, maybe only my pride a little when I get back a few scathing critiques about comma usage or something, but if it doesn't make me drown in a puddle of my own salty tears it will only makes me stronger and (let's hope) a more employable writer.

Here is the school...course are available online. ( I know a few of you who might be interested)

1 comment:

lu said...

i would love to take a writing class one day, thanks for the link! i reread one of the opening sentences on my blog the other day and nearly fell asleep it was so long! yikes, i think i need to do some more editing.

and you know, i will have some extra time on my hands in the near future and this is exactly something that might fill my time.